Sunday, March 25, 2012

One Day Millionaire

Last 17th of March 2012, I paid a visit at Macalipay Mansion since it was Madame Nori's birthday. The Macalipays were my dad's clients. That's why I got the chance to visit at their very extravagant place. I was amazed with the dolphin-shaped pool, as well as the whole  interior and exterior design of the house. It was a 1-hectare lot, garnering 520 sq.m for the floor area of the house. So here, I'll show you around.


Dolphin-shaped pool



Cutest room in the Mansion

Dining Hall

Meet the home owners.

Their unica hija and my make-up artist.

With the birthday girl, Madame Nori.






My mom at their kitchen.




Don't cha love the house?! Amazing, isn't it? 

(3 sisters dress from What A Girl Wants, Pearl Bangle from Accessorize, Classic Wedges from Pri Madonna, Stiletto Necklace from South Shoes, Blue Pearl bracelet and bangles from SM Dept. Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment